- What you should know about Amazon, Google and Facebook
- We are a nonprofit, not an advertising platform for Big Business
- Getting an MBA ruined my life.
- The Real Truth about New Holland
- The “ERN BUS” keeps rolling on towards greener pastures
- ERN Auction Connect
- Why Donkeys?
- In the land of Innovation, why build a wall?
- Do Mini Horses go to Slaughter?
- If the leaders don’t change, neither will the conditions for unwanted horses.
Tag Archives: Janine Jacques
YES. From what I know and what I have experience, Email Marketing is not dying…nor will it die anytime soon. Its important to note that direct mail still is the big winner as far as response rates. Yes, Direct mail … Continue reading
Is it crazy to think you can get hundreds of people to pour icy water over their heads? I think so – but how brilliant the “Ice Bucket Challenge” was for the ALS. A viral campaign that resulted in thousands of dollars … Continue reading