- What you should know about Amazon, Google and Facebook
- We are a nonprofit, not an advertising platform for Big Business
- Getting an MBA ruined my life.
- The Real Truth about New Holland
- The “ERN BUS” keeps rolling on towards greener pastures
- ERN Auction Connect
- Why Donkeys?
- In the land of Innovation, why build a wall?
- Do Mini Horses go to Slaughter?
- If the leaders don’t change, neither will the conditions for unwanted horses.
Category Archives: Digital Marketing Blog
Its your social media, you pick. Channel 5 recently covered a story of a woman in Arizona who was denied access to the bathroom of a Starbucks. She was pregnant. It has gone viral on the social platforms. A million … Continue reading
My brain was full, so I finally returned to my office. To relieve the pressure of all this new knowledge, I thought I would do a quick brain dump. 1. Wear comfortable shoes. The Boston Expo center is GIGANTIC. … Continue reading
YES. From what I know and what I have experience, Email Marketing is not dying…nor will it die anytime soon. Its important to note that direct mail still is the big winner as far as response rates. Yes, Direct mail … Continue reading
Is it crazy to think you can get hundreds of people to pour icy water over their heads? I think so – but how brilliant the “Ice Bucket Challenge” was for the ALS. A viral campaign that resulted in thousands of dollars … Continue reading
Word Clouds are easy to make and can add some fun to a presentation or a blog post. Tagexdo.com is my choice. Simple to use. I then imported it into a photo editor to add the emphasis on the … Continue reading
Dr. Janine Jacques is an Associate Professor and Program Chair for Digital Marketing at New England College of buiness in Boston. She holds a BA from Boston University, a MBA from Bentley University, a MSCIS from Boston University and a … Continue reading